Saturday, October 18, 2008

Justin finished his tennis games a few weeks ago. He enjoys playing. He also went to Homecoming after Priesthood meeting. They had a great time.






Random thoughts and happenings:

Karl and I went to see a movie last night called Fireproof. It was really good. I recommend it and Forever Strong to anyone who wants to see a couple of good movies.

Erika and her friends helped serve Karl and I a candlelight dinner before we ran off to the moies.

Justin dug out two trees for me today.

I ate the first pomegranite picked off the tree today. Really we should wait until Halloween, but it was cracked open. It was actually quite sweet and tasty.

The weather is beautiful. Ignacio our gardener, did the yard up nicely as always.

Shean is adjusting to 6th grade and actually enjoying it.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Shean is in 6th grade!!!!???? is he playing an instrument? what is he doing with his electives?

I'm glad you showed the pics from homecoming. Dad looks so handsome in his car. :)

Love you.

Marrae said...

Yes, I particularly liked that picture. The Dad's took the boys to get their dates after Priesthood.